ffice buildings D and E are modern facilities, forming part of the DOT Office development, located at Czerwone Maki street within Kraków’s special economic zone. The usable area of building D is 11,500 sq.m, while that of building E amounts to 7,600 sq.m. In total, this is approx. 19,100 sq.m of leasable office and service space. The buildings have 5 storeys above ground (4 storeys and the ground floor) and one underground storey. The complex was designed in compliance with the principles of sustainable development. The soluons employed in terms of the structure, facade and internal installation systems are based on energy-saving technologies with the use of intelligent systems for monitoring and to control building functions.
The investor is BUMA Group — a leader in the office space market in Kraków, and the project’s author is Medusa Group architectural firm.
DOT OFFICE IN NUMBERS:
• 5 overground levels (ground floor and four floors)
• 1 underground level
• Leasable space of the building D: 11,500 sq.m
• Leasable space of the building E: 7,600 sq.m
• Typical floor area in the building D: 2,570 sq.m
• Typical floor area in the building E: 1,675 sq.m
• 135 ground level parking spaces
• 398 underground parking spaces
• Total number of parking spaces: 533
• Project completion date – building D: Q1/Q2 2017 ( building under construction)
• Project completion date – building E: Q1 /Q2 2017